Who will get support from AUDITAC?
- You are a building owner and you want to know what you can expect from an audit. At a later stage of this project you will find information about benchmarks and case studies of A/C Systems.
- You are an energy auditor and look for tools and practices. At a later stage of this project you will find information about best practices and procedures.
- You are a professional association and want to train and certify future energy auditors. At a later stage of this project you will find information about training materials.
What will be the results of AUDITAC?
AUDITAC will give quite a lot of support to start at this point:
- The market has to be informed about the Air Conditioning inspection. This is necessary to accelerate the adoption. Newsletters, national Workshops and media work should inform and motivate the actors on the markets. They should take advantage of the opportunities created by the EPBD.
- A guideline will be written, to show how a good inspection should look like. Best practise case should demonstrate success stories about inspection to raise the acceptance of inspection and to define a quality standard for inspection. Guidelines will also be produced to inform the user about the efficiency and the best size.
- The main focus of the project will be that finally high quality audits are put in place to namely investment-grade audits and actual works on the existing Air Conditioning facilities in Europe.
You want to know more about AUDITAC?
- You want to know more about the project?
- You want to get the AUDITAC newsletter? Written in English with national notes!
- You want to be informed about the national workshops?
Send an e-mail to the national contact points!